Model DCP200W48DC / 48DC @ 200@ 120 MINUTES
The DCP200W48V 48DC Emergency Battery Driver provides 120 minutes of uninterruptible power for DC lighting applications such as an intelligent DC power hub. The rechargeable lithium ion battery pack features a 200-Watt output, providing 100% emergency efficiency in emergency mode for 46DC to 56DC input power. The steel housing is designed for use in damp locations.
Emergency Efficiency: 100%
Input Voltage Min: 46VDC
Output Max.: 56VDC
Output Power: 200Watts Max.
Input Voltage Tolerance: +/-5%
Output Volage Tolerance: +/-5%
Duration Time: 120 minutes
Charging Time: 24 Hours
Material: Metal Housing
Protection Level: 1P20
Indicator: Red: Charging
Battery Warranty: 3 Years
PCB Warranty: 1 Year
Accessories: LED Test Button
Battery Charging Level: % Absolute Voltage
Battery Health: % of Capacity/New Battery
Loss of Power Detection: 500 msec.
Physical interface: Isolated USB Serial
PROTOCOL and TIMING
Hub imitated command and battery sends response
Commands: Automatically/500 msecs.
1. This device must be installed by an electrician.
2. Disconnect ALL power to the Emergency Driver before installation and servicing.
3. Do not use accessories that is not recommended by the manufacturer.
4. The Emergency Driver is for LED Light fixtures or other LED driven devices.
5. Provides 100% emergency efficiency in emergency mode.
6. Provides a minimum of 120 minutes of duration.
7. Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery.
• Designed for Damp locations.
• Not suitable for wet or hazardous locations.
• Prior to installations, battery connector must be open.
• The battery connector MUST be OPEN after installation
• is complete and 48DCV is applied to fixture.
Marshall DC Lighting
329 W Lone Cactus Drive Suite 1 Phoenix, AZ 85027