T8 48” Long Metallic Corrosive Resistant Fluorescent Light Fixture
Corrosive Resistant metallic Fluorescent Light Fixture UL844 Class 1 Division 2- Groups A, B, C & D and Class II Division2.
Applications that require metallic fixtures include Chemical Plants, Paper Mills, Water Treatment Plants, Machining Areas and Coal & Dust Storage Areas. Excellent for damp locations. The unit comes with two (2) 24DC, 48DC or 125DC tubes.
- T8: Lamp Type
- CR: Corrosive Resistant
- M: Metallic Construction
- 2LED: Two (2) LED Lamps
- 24DC, 48DC or 125DC: Power Input
- 20: 20 Watt lamps
- WH: White Reflector
Construction: Metallic 18ga. housing, constructed for heavy-duty installations. The unit has a front hinged door frame and comes with a 3/16” tempered glass lens.
20 Watt 24DC, 48DC or 125DC LED Tube Lamp
- Input Voltage: 24DC, 48DC or 125DC
- Power Factor: > 90
- Length:1” x 48”
- Power: 20W
- Lumens: 1800
- LED Type: SMD2835
- Color: 4000K
- Color Rend. Index: >80
- PC Lens: Milky
- Beam Angle: 180°
- Lamp Life Expectancy: 50,000 Hours
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to +150°F
- Warranty: 3 Years
- When ordering or requesting a Proposal, please indicate project.
- Please indicate finish option.
- All fixtures are UL & CUL listed and manufactured in the U.S.A.