The T8EXPL-2LED are Explosion Proof Fluorescent Light Fixtures US/Canada UL approved Class 1 Division 1 – Groups C & D; Class 2 – Division 1 & 2 – Groups E, F & G. Typical applications includes solvent and cleaning areas, paint spray booths, oil & gas drilling applications, aircraft maintenance, chemical manufacturing, waste treatment plants, oil & gas refining and processing. The unit comes with two (2) 24DC, two (2) 48DC or two (2) 125DC tubes.
T8-EXPL-2LED-24DC-P-20, T8-EXPL-2LED-48DC-P-20 and T8EXPL-2LED-125DC-P-20
- T8: Lamp Size
- EXPL: Explosion Proof
- 2 LED: Two (2) 20 Watt LED Lamps
- 24DC, 48DC or 125DC: Direct Current
- P: Pyrex Protection
- 20: 20Watts
T8 20 Watt 24DC, 48DC and 125DC LED Tube Lamp
- Input Voltage: 24DC, 48DC or 125DC
- Power Factor: > 90
- Length: 1” x 48”
- Power: 20W
- Lumens: 1800
- LED Type: SMD2835
- Color: 4000K
- Color Rend. Index: >80
- PC Lens: Milky
- Beam Angle: 180
- Lamp Life Expectancy: 50,000 Hours
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to +150°F
- Warranty: 3 Year Free Replacement
Construction: The EXPL fixture housing is constructed of extruded aluminum for heavy- duty installations. Each tube is enclosed in a clear plexi-glass enclosure.
Listing: the T8EXPL fixture is certified to the following:
- UL 595 – Outdoor Marine Type (Salt Water)
- UL 844 UL 924
- UL1598 Marine Type Paint Spray Booth approved.
Notes: 1. When ordering or requesting a Proposal, please indicate project.